Endless Zombie Rampage Endless Zombie Rampage

Slow Paced

I bought a G36 and lost motivation...

I seriously think the game would be better if you sped it up a little. I don't think you'd even necessarily have to make it harder, just make the reload times for most guns faster and make the playing field bigger, with more zombies. The gameplay would be less monotonous of you added barriers and walls to the playing field, then randomized them before each level. That way, you'd have a different environment to adapt to each time.

You should also add a button that lets people turn the moaning ambiance off so I can listen to music at the same time.

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

cool but dissapointing

The menu system is awesome, and the transitions between the decision selections are great. You should put some focus into the menu, but not to the extent that you run into problems with the gameplay itself. It's just not fun. I guess you get +originality points for at least changing the "Defend your Castle" genre ever so slightly, but it still plays like every single other game like this I have ever played. You could have mixed up the gameplay up so many different ways, but no. It's the same stationary camera looking at a nonchanging background where nearly identical enemies come at you from one direction, and you click on them as fast as you can from a different direction.

An awesome menu system is great but it can't trick me into thinking that I'm having fun.

Smash 2 Smash 2

cool

After looking at the image preview, I thought, "Why the fuck would anyone ever make another breakout game?" I'm not really sure why I decided to play it, but I guess I was gladly surprised that you had mixed the genre up a little bit. The directional/diagonal blurring on the paddle was actually very cool.

The only bug I ran into was that even when your ball goes out of bounds, if you have the "gun" powerup, you can keep holding down the mouse, and as long as you keep shooting tiles, your combo will go up indefinitely and you won't lose. I only tried this in marathon mode though, it may be different for the other mode.

Would it be possible in Smash 3 or whatever to add a quality control that changes the quality of the blurfilter? (unless you already had it set on the lowest quality).

gel responds:

As Wonchop pointed out in his review, this is the "port mortem recovery" feature (although you only see that message if you stay alive for over 3 seconds after you lose the ball). This is by design and not a bug. It allows you to keep scoring even after you mess up. ;) Thanks for letting us know, though. It could have been a bug!

The blur filter is already on low quality. If your game is lagging, I suggest pausing the game via the spacebar and turning effects off.

Rage 2! Rage 2!

NEATO

;)

Cosmoseth responds:

TFS Football TFS Football

YAY

You finally finished it!

I'm absolutely terrible at this game but I really like it. I hope I can stop getting ass raped by Ghana sometime soon.

Chaos Faction Chaos Faction

This is awesome.

I love how unique most of the powerups/weapons were, and how much you can customize each "match" in Deathmatch mode. The AI seemed surprisingly good, too. The only thing I can think of that might be worth changing is the melee combat system (when you're punching and stuff without a weapon).

It's truly a great game... I'm not really sure what else to say.

Ninja Bag Ninja Bag

Much &lt;3

Great job man! I look forward to seeing more games from you in the future.

Tank-Assault Tank-Assault

Are you kidding me..?

It's amazing that in a game of this size you're still able to create all sorts of features, including enemy AI. This is simple, but so awesome.

liam responds:

thanks for taking the time to review (and what a wonderful review it is ;D).

Like I said, I like this game, but I seriously don't know what you mean about loads of features =P

I was going to add destructible walls, more enemys and powerups. I am pretty proud of the AI though, to say I coded it in about 20 while simultaneously posting on the NG BBS flash forum.

Bubbles (KB Game) Bubbles (KB Game)

Awesome

Creating backgrounds like that solely through API should be worth a 10 alone.

The gameplay was unique and fun... what more could you seriously want from a u100kb game (with music) ?

How much space did the music alone take up?

Denvish responds:

The music/sfx was about 69 kb, and the embedded font was another 20. The actual game code was 10-11 kb.

Nice to see that people appreciate the work behind the game :)

Throw It! (KB Game) Throw It! (KB Game)

Nice.

It was a great game! A great time waster. My score was 1282634, and made the high score table!

I'm not going to bitch about the lack of audio, because I see your point in making a u10kb game.